25.7.10

Introductions

Egypt. Thats a loaded word. Partly due to emotions. Partly due to history. Partly due to politics. The list goes on. But thats what this blog is going to be centered around. Egypt, in its purest form. Its exciting but scary to start writing about it. So here are the reasons I could fathom for starting this blog. Because I love Egypt, though its easy at a distance to forget why, I want to share Egypt. Not necessarily only the heart-breaking, but the good, the bad and the ugly. Call it an honest approach. And because I feel like there is something to learn from every story, I'm hoping that there is something universal to be taken away at the end. But mostly, its the records of a journey, for me to look back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected